Im an Information Technology Engineer and most of my time I work with software programming and coding. But my right brain has guided me to follow the arts. For me, this is an outdoor activity that allow me to socialize with the community while showing my art. I realized it is better to have a public art seen by hundred passerbys than hanging in a room seen by few.
- Born and raised in Panama, have lived in Los Angeles, California, for 20 years, studied at UCLA and Art Center College of Design.
- Full time Information Technology Engineer – specialize in programming and coding.
- System Information is my job – Art my passion – Travel my adventure.
- Travel a lot to Europe, Mexico, Panama. Constantly sketch while traveling.
- I volunteer to the community when is possible.
- Need a deeper dive? Full resume is here.
Art would be useless if the world were perfect, as man wouldn’t look for harmony but would simply live in it. Art is born out of an ill-designed world.Andrei Tarkovsky